Fool's Gold Southern Wildflower honey is harvested from apiaries in North Carolina and Virginia, a region steeped in American beekeeping history and heritage, and which culinary connoisseurs recognize as the origin of some of the world's finest tasting honeys. The flavors of our Southern Wildflower honey are as varied as the seasons; which are filled with Sourwood, Wild Strawberries, Blackberries, Honeysuckle and Tulip Poplar trees bursting with nectar.
- Flavor notes: Sourwood, wild strawberries, blackberries, honeysuckle and tulip poplar
- Pure and raw. Always free of additives and chemicals
- Locally harvested raw honey from North Carolina bee keepers
- 9.9 oz eco friendly glass jar
- Your purchase supports pollinators and bee keeping programs